• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Everytime I use LRT it turns everything really green

#1 michaelmcl
See the attachment. The top image is when I read the metadata in Lightroom. The bottom is if I reset everything in lightroom
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Sometimes LR doesn't recognize the white balance "As Shot" setting that LRTimelapse initializes.
In that case go to the first Keyframe, set the White Balance preset to something else then back to as Shot and LR should take over the original White balance. This setting will then carry over to the other keyframes along the workflow.

Just don't do a full reset on the edits in Lightroom because then also the LRTimelapse initialization will be gone.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 michaelmcl
Thanks. That works.
#4 m86sanders
I am also getting this issue and am finding that the solution above works. But it still pushes the green/magenta slider all the way over to magenta to compensate. In some cases the magenta slider is as far right as it can possibly go. This would not actually be how the camera has shot images and its the same across the both Fuji and Canon systems that I use.

Is there a reason for this and is this amount of compensation going to be affecting image quality?
#5 michaelmcl
Good Question Monsieur/Madame Sanders.
#6 Gunther
is there a chance that you could send me one of those images and step by step how to reproduce it?
Send it via https://fromsmash.com/ to support(at)lrtimelapse.com
#7 m86sanders
Apologies I have been busy the last few months, only just jumped back into some time-lapses. I am still having the same issue and will send through some steps on your link.
#8 Gunther
I've done some more tests and think I found the reason: LRTimelapse was statically initializing with the profile "Adobe Standard" - which doesn't work well with some cameras. I've now changed the initialization routine and will leave it to Lightroom to choose the Profile and Whitebalance.
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...6-1-beta-1

...also check out: