• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Export Error in LR4

#1 fotodon
Hi Gunther

I am using LRT5.0.6 (test version) and LR4 on a MacBookPro, OS high sierra, version 10.13.4

When trying to Export a sequenz (with less than 400 pics) in LR4, I keep getting the following error:
"Export nicht möglich:
Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten: LRTExportTask.lua:399: attempt to get lenght of a nil value"

Is this because of the test version of LRT5 or is there another problem?

2nd question rergarding the LR4 Export Dialog: is this the correct path for the LRT App: "/Applications/LRTimelapse 5.app" ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards

Martin

P.S. I would like to see everything running in the test version, before I buy the license.
#2 Gunther
The default path to the LRTimelapse App is right and not related to your error.
Please try restarting LRTimelapse. Then make sure to select the folder in Lightroom, where your original sequence is inside.
There shouldn't be any subfolder in that folder (check in finder).
Now select the whole sequence in Grid View in Lightroom (G, Cmd-A) and open the exporter. Try exporting again.
If you get the error again, please send me the LRTExport.log file from your Documents/LRTimelapse folder and some screenshots to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gunther
This seemed to be a problem related to the old Lightroom 4, that Martin was using. I've sent a beta to fix it. If anyone else has the same problem, please let me know.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: