• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Export File Names

#1 Andrew Gough
Hello,

A noob, here so apologies if the answer is obvious. Anyway, when exporting from LR in 4K Jpeg my sequences end up with the name LRT_00001 and so on. I want to keep the original image names, which is what happened in the trial version. Is there a setting that I am missing?

I have done a search and found nothing other than a bug msg. I have enabled the 64bit exported BTW.

Thank you

Andrew
#2 Gunther
Hi, there is no way to change the names for the intermediary sequences. The encoder wouldn't work with the original names. It was always like this.
Anyway, this is only a intermediary sequence - you can always create it again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Andrew Gough
I prefer to assemble my sequences in Adobe Premier AE and then do my edits there. Each time LRT exports is starts at the same file name. This then requires me to batch rename the files prior to import into my editor.

There is no way to export from LR using the LRT exporter with the original names? Couldn't this be enabled with a simple switch?

Thank you.

Andrew
#4 Gunther
No, but why are you then using the LRT Exporter? You could just start a regular export and preserve your filenames, if you want to use AE.
LRTExport is for use with the LRTimelapse Video renderer (BTW: that one delivers a better quality when using H.264 then the adobe H.264 encoder).
The main benefit is the easier and much faster workflow besides the better quality.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: