• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Export - ICC Profile missing

#1 Mhelit
Hello After exporting from Lightroom classic the Lightroom Time-lapse video export pops up but now I am seeing in yellow. ICC Color profile missing For improved wide gamut Color rendering. export your intermediary Sequence with the LRTExport-Lightroom plugin. What does this mean?thank you!
#2 rodrigo
Hi Mhelit, out of curiosity just wanted to ask you what video card are you using in your pc, windows OS?,

regards,

Rodrigo
#3 Gunther
@Mhelit Make sure to not have selected "Export with narrow Gamut (Rec.709)" in the LRTExport plugin.
Then the intermediary files will be Rec.2020 and you will not get a warning.
If you are not planning to produce HDR renderings of your timelapses, you can also ignore that warning.

Update:
If you edit your intermediary sequences with external programs before rendering, make sure to preserve the Color Profile when saving. See my Expert Tips Tutorial #10: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 wernerjb
I have this yellow message in the "Render Video" window "ICC Color Profile Missing". For improved wide gamut color rendering, export your intermediary sequence with the LRTExport-Lightroom Plugin.
However this is what I did.
This problem seems to come up upon installation of the newest version.
#5 Gunther
Could you please send me both log files from Documents / LRTimelapse via Email to support(at)lrtimelapse.com
#6 rodrigo
Hi Werner, the reason I asked you what graphic card you have in your systems is because there seem to be a problem with the card drivers, mine is a GTX Geforce I change the settings and n ow I dont get the error message. I'm using windows10.

Rodrigo
#7 wernerjb
I have a Intel Iris Xe Graphics Card (it's a laptop from Dell).
Gunther - I sent the file via E-mail. But I only found 1 file in the directory you told me to look for.
#8 wernerjb
I resolve the issue - wrong color profile set. Thanks for trying to help.
#9 Gunther
I've sent you an email. It's really important to preserve the color profiles when editing the intermediary sequences in external programs like after effects.
I've explained how to do this in my Expert Tips tutorial #10: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert/
#10 rodrigo
Hi Gunther and Werner, I'm glad that you have sorted it out; I don't use Adobe After Effecs, just Lightrrom, having said that both programs are part of Adobe, I wonder if there is some form of setting in Lightroom that is creating that problem.

...also check out: