• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 newlife
Sorry if I missed an answer to this already posted. When trying to export from LR so the video can be rendered I get an error dialogue box that says LR can't export from a collection. It wants me to rightclick on a pic and go to folder in library. This seems to negate LRT processing. The "Name of the Sequence" box is greyed out with                        <collection> inside. I have the LRT5 plugin installed.
#2 yrunde
when you import into LR the default view (on the left) is under "Catalog - Previous Import" - LRTimelapse wants you to go to a proper folder (under "Folders").

Even if you ignore this it's fine, you can just export and manually render from within LRTimelapse. It's most useful for batch exporting so that LR will automatically name the intermediaries and can autorender.
#3 Gunther
It's useful for singe exporting too, since otherwise the exporter won't know the name of the sequence.

I recommend to turn of "Select the Current/Previous Import Collection during import" in the Lightroom settings, to prevent Lightroom from selecting this collection after importing.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 sergio76x
Hello,
same message problem here when I've exported from Lightroom 6.14.

I haven't understand what I've to do for not receive this message, can anybody explain me better?

I've to go in lightroom preferences and turn off/on some setting?

Thank you very much
Sergio
#5 Gunther
No, it's not about lightroom preferences. On the left side in Lightroom, you select the folder or colloection that lightroom will show. It it's a collection (often "Last Import") the exporter will show that message. So just make sure to select the folder at its original location in the tree on the left in Lightroom's Library. A shortcut to find the original folder is described in the dialog: right click on any image and then choose "go to folder in library".
#6 sergio76x
ok thank you
#7 Piak
Hi, i have export problem. This error shows up at the end of exporting. The error message is as below. please help.

There have been 124 errors when exporting
RockduneGYT15

Please check the file LRTExport.log in the folder Documents/LRTimelapse.

Could not move file: /var/folders/2p/6qwytkqj19b2f4w474n1gb7w0000gn/T/95043C1C-D266-47A5-8074-0AD25CD4FC82/LRT_00001.tif to /Volumes/WD 4TB Piak/Western Region-All/Ghayathi Rockdune/LRT_RockduneGYT15/LRT_00001.tif
#8 Piak
oh sorry for my silly question, i just found out that the hard disk is almost full. In log file, it doesn't tell that not enough memory or something...
#9 Gunther
Glad you sorted it out.
#10 xiaosinful
Having the same issues, I'm already in my main folder of the images but still doesn't allow me to export. I am in apple SSD>main folder>subfolder with images for time-lapse(able to edit in this location with LRTimelapse fine.

when I try to export>LRT Jpeg it shows me this error.

frustrated user

...also check out: