• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Export & Render - Favorites / Repeat - QOL

#1 jjungphotography
I'm exporting a bunch of timelapses today from years past, and I've found it annoying having to dig through the folders every time I start a new export/render. Even if it's within the same project folder.

1. It would be nice if it defaults back to the last folder you used, or when you click on the output folder, and it lists all the folders, you could create a favorites bin to quickly navigate to whichever you've favorited for the time to access without digging through folders each time.

2. It Would be great to have the option to pick the location of both the rendered video export, as well as the location of the exported jpeg or tiff sequences for staying organized and one less thing to have to go back to and re-organize.

Just a thought for QOL improvement Wink
#2 Gunther
Sorry, I don't understand. When exactly do you have to "dig throught the folders"?
Are you using he internal workflow without Lightroom or the Lightroom workflow?
Are you referring to loading the folder itself into LRTimelapse or having to set the ouput folder for the intermediaries and video when doing the export and render?
To set an export/render folder for a sequene, you can also right click on the folder in the tree and do "set default render folder". The dialog will usually remember the last selected folder.

Please let me know what exactly you are doing and best also send me a log file in order for me to have more information (info menu).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: