• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Export-rendering problem

#1 glenn@oakleyphoto.com
I have been using LRTimelapse for several years but am suddenly unable to render a viewable video. I am using the latest upgrade and have updated the executable files. The files seem to be exported to LRTimelapse OK and it then goes through the rendering process and the bell rings when finished. However the finished Mp4 file has no  image icon and when  opened in Quicktime is black -- no video and no audio. I have tried this with several time-lapse sequences, including files that I have previously exported to video successfully. I am using a Mac, version 10.9.5.
#2 Gunther
The latest versions of LRTimelaps by default render in a Wide Gamut Colorspace, this is not supported by older mac os.
- You could play back the films with a decent video player like VLC (Quicktime is really the worst option...), but previews in the OS will still not show
- You could upgrade your OS
- You could choose to render in standard gamut (there's an option in the render dialog).
If you export in sRGB via LRTExport, then standard gamut rendering will be the default.

see this thread too: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-the...htroom-lrt
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 glenn@oakleyphoto.com
Thanks. What is the oldest OS operating system that will work full gamut with the new LRTimelapse? My mac will not upgrade to the latest.
#4 Gunther
I don't know exactly since this is not an LRTimelapse limitation but rather a MacOS limitation. I guess you'd need the latest, at least 10.11.
But as I said, you can use Wide Gamut with the older system too, just use a decent player and video editing program.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: