• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exporting from LRTimelapse

#1 Barca4ever
Good day,

I want to purchase the Pro license, and I'm trying the free version to test it! I love it so far, but I have one issue, or maybe it's not an issue. I want to make sure it will work for me before I go ahead and pay for the full license.
I follow the LRTimelapse 5 – Basic Tutorial video. When I exported the images in Lightroom am supposed to get a pop-up window inside the LRTimelapse "Render Video" where I can play with the setting before I render. Still, these windows never showed up, and I only get the final video exported to the folder I picked directly from Lightroom without going back to LRTimelapse? Did this happen because I have the free version, and it will show up on the full license, or is there something wrong? Please advise; thank you.
#2 Gunther
This should work with the trial version also.
When export from Lightroom via the LRTExport Plugin, make sure that "Last LRT Render Settings" is off.
This option would skip the render dialog and use the previous settings, which is not what you want, but helps accelerating the workflow if you often render with the same settings.
See the attached screenshot.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#3 Barca4ever
Thank you so much! It's working now Smile
I will go ahead and purchase the full Pro License
#4 Gunther
Definitely a good choice ;-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: