• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exporting in 4k making all video green

#1 inksurgeon
Hey guys, just seeing if you can help me out. Ive done a short timelapse, exported as 4k using lrtimelapse to put the video together, uploads to youtube fine, but none of my adobe programs will load it correctly to edit, its just a full green video, and when i export as prores it doesnt recognise it at all in premiere pro, saying no video and audio content. Any ideas?? 4k footage from my gopro loads fine. Saw something on youtube saying to change file name to .mpg, tried that and still doesnt work. Really stumped with this one. Cheers, Rob
#2 Gunther
Try using "Standard Gamut" when rendering and "Force 16:9" AR. If you have older versions of Adobe Software, they might not deal well with the Wide Gamut.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 inksurgeon
Thanks Gunther. What is standard gamut? the colour sampling or quality? And everything im using is CC
#4 inksurgeon
Yeah works when I cropped to 16:9, thanks Gunther
#5 Gunther
Then most likely you ignored the warning in the render dialog, that the files have been created outside the specifications of MP4. This could lead to such problems. Working in 4K UHD, 30fps, 16:9 is the max that you can officially do with MP4. Bigger sizes will give you a warning in the LRT render dialog because many programs cannot deal with such files.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: