• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FAde in/out from white or black

#1 rick2304
Hi all

first post, I've looked and can't find anything on this subject already in the forum. Anyway can anyone suggest the best way to fade into and/or out of a video from white or black. Is it best to do this post video rendering in a video editing package. The other way I thought might be possible would be to create multiple dummies images of the first and last image and then either increase or decrease the exposure over the dummy images that have been create.

What would other users suggest? Obviously I would like to use the simplest but I'm looking for the best and smoothest effect.

Thanks

Rick
#2 Gunther
This is something that is meant to be done in video post processing when assembling the clips from LRTimelapse to a film.
It's an easy task for any video editing program and you don't have to go it in the source clips which gives you much more flexibility.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Markjass
Cant help you, but want to be able to fade in/fade out. Would also like to know how to add music/sound track. Which video editing program should I consider.
#4 Gunther
Premiere Elements for example is a good video editing program that's easy to learn and not too expensive.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: