• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Filesize too large

#11 Ulli
O.K. - I typed "Movie Studio platinum mp4" for you at google:

http://www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutor...latinum-10
#12 Don.H
This may not be what the original poster had in mind, but I stumbled across a quick & easy way to shrink a time lapse movie - for example, to create a smaller version for email.

Quicktime player on Mac OS has "save as" or "export" commands that allow you to create smaller versions of the movie files created by the LRTimelapse presets in Lightroom. This is the standard Quicktime version 10.x in Mac OS 10.6 or later. I don't know whether Quicktime for Windows has the same features.

The specific commands & file exporting options vary with Mac OS / Quicktime versions - check in your Quicktime "File" menu.

Starting with a short 10MB Lightroom output, I was able to make a 50KB very low (VERY low) quality version, a 700K better version, and a 4MB version that looked about the same as my original.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for production-quality processing, but it is certainly much easier and faster than running a file through a full-function video editor just to create a smaller version.

Don

...also check out: