• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Filter by Interval

#1 arbiel
An addition to the filter interface allowing one to filter by interval-from-previous-shot would be helpful for interval ramping situations - isolating images above/below threshold interval or isolate images at the transition between intervals. I would also often use a feature like this to isolate and flag frames where my camera missed shots due to the buffer filling or other mishap on my part (e.g., interval was set at 2s, but every 53rd image in a 1000-image sequence has a 4s interval). Thanks!
#2 Gunther
Thanks for you suggestions.

With Alt-Key + Cursor Up/Down (should be Option Key on Mac) you can already jump to the next / previous interval gap in the table.
This should solve your second point.

Regarding a filter for intervals, I'm not sure if this is really something many people would use. So let's wait if we get some more feedback her from other users here.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 storm303
I'd like to understand the idea better. I don't have Pro (will probably upgrade from Private since I like 6.x so much) so I apologize if I misunderstand the filter feature, but I find missed intervals or luminosity errors very easily by scanning the color coded values in the interval or luminosity columns. It is always very easy to spot transitions from one rate to another, or frames that are anomalous such as missed interval or wildly different luminosity. What would the flags on these frames be for? Removal or editing?

I might be interested in a filter feature if it speeds up my dismissal of frames with missed intervals or luminosity (such as car lights interrupting a dark night timelapse, etc).

I will be buying Pro soon and come back with more comments if I understand better what this would/could be used for.
#4 Gunther
Quote:I might be interested in a filter feature if it speeds up my dismissal of frames with missed intervals
The Alt+Cursor keyboard shortcuts I mentioned above are exactly meant to do that. Please try.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 arbiel
I did not know about the alt-arrowkey feature. It's very helpful and solves the problem I was trying to address when suggesting the ability to filter by interval. Thank you!

...also check out: