• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Final rendering stage

#1 StuMac
Really getting to like LRTime lapse! However, slight problem.......

Just worked through the sequence with RAW files for the first time. All went really well until the final stage.

Once lightroom had stopped exporting jpgs, the computer swithched over to LR time lapse, something was clearly loaded and there was the little chime to say it was ready to render video. However.....it didn't go to the render window so I can't save the final video. This may be because I was having a look at LRTime lapse whilst Light Room was exporting.

So....I have all the exported JPGs in a folder. Is there a way I can pick the process up at this point and complete the video rendering?

Am I correct to think you shouldn't touch LRTimelapse whilst Light Room is exporting?

Cheers

Stuart
#2 StuMac
Think I've sorted it!!

Stuart
#3 Gunther
Hi Stuart, if you heard the bell, most likely the render task in LRTimelapse has already finished. Check the output path for the video file. If not, just go to File/Render Video in LRTimelapse and select the intermediary sequence for rendering.
Note: if you have set “render with last settings“ in Lightroom, you won't get the LRTimelapse render dialog, it will just render directly without waiting.

Of course you can continue using LRTimelapse with another sequence while Lightroom is exporting.

Sent mobile with Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 StuMac
Thanks...great programming and really nice way to handle large amounts of data!

Impressed!

...also check out: