• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Final Step in Bridge

#1 chris stegner
I'm a Photoshop and RAW user, so I'm not familiar with Lightroom... I can get around, but much faster in the Bridge and PS workflow. My question is, after I have adjusted my keyframes and reloaded my meta data, I follow the steps through and do a final save, I'm wondering if I have to actually wait till the final preview renders before I go back to Bridge, open the RAWs in PS and save them as tiffs (reduced in size)?  I'm assuming that last save is saving the final meta data, and that's all I need to go back to Bridge and PS to further process.... correct?
#2 Gunther
Are you talking about the visual previews in LRTimelapse after the last save?
Then the answer is no, just click on "Visual Previews" again, to disable them rendering and switch to Lightroom or Bridge.
In Lightroom you have to "Read Metadata from files" now, in Bridge this will happen automatically.

The disadvantage of Bridge is, that you dont have the Sync script (this means you will overwrite deflicker and holy grail when copying settings from one keyframe to the next, LRT will correct this later, but this will change the brightness then).
The next disadvantage ist, that you don't have the Export plugin that makes exporting and rendering much easier.
I've worked with both and I can tell you that the Lightroom Workflow is faster and more reliable, but at the end it's up to you.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: