• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 TGPhoto
Been shooting timelapse sequences for a couple years and finally cut something together into a finished product for the first time. I am open to any constructive critiques. I know some of the scenes are a little repetitive. I definitely see many things I can improve. This is essentially the second draft of my first attempt.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/101628140@N05/f46Py0

For those curious almost everything was shot with a Sony a6400, the LRT PRO Timer, and qdslrDashboard on a cellphone connected wirelessly. Some easier, lazy sequences were shot in aperture mode and the camera's built in intervalometer.
#2 Cymro
Beautifully clean and crisp timelapse sequences. Really subtly processed. I found the music a bit monotonous. I use Epidemic Sound (www.epidemicsound.com) for all my music, great selection. Also maybe increase the amount of motion (maybe Ken Burns etc..) in the longer segments ? Overall a lovely sequence.
#3 TGPhoto
Thanks. I don't disagree.

I tried not to go over the top with Ken Burns effect but some were too subtle or were completely missing. Some people use too fast a motion for my taste which is what I tried to avoid.

Since this was the first one I did everything myself including writing the music. Writing music took forever and I was sick of hearing it by the end too. I ended up with not enough music and repeated portions. I'll look into the other music sources since writing it was my least favorite part of the process.

...also check out: