• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First timelapse, colours swaying

#1 puncho
Hi, made my first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XOvxaPe...e=youtu.be

As you can see in the sky, the colour goes from blue to slightly pink to blue to pink to blue to dark. Is it because I didn't have enough keyframes for it to accurately transition? Did I edit the pictures too drastically from keyframe to another in lightroom? If I'm to go back and edit this, how would I do so in lightroom? Go back to the keyframes, edit it and then redo the normal steps in LRTimelapse? Thanks!
#2 Gunther
From what I can see this looks like the natural color transition from the sunset.
Some minor things: next time turn off autofokus at the camera - you were lucky that the af nailed it on every shoot at the beginning, but at the end you can clearly see that it missed some shots.

Then there is a part, where it gets a bit brighter in the transition, you could use the pink visual luminance curve in LRT to identify where it goes a little bit up and add a keyframe there. Then save in LRT, go back to LR, select Filter "Full Sequence" and read metadata from files. Now you should have the new keyframe also when you filter for "LRT4 Keyframes".
Now reedit that new keyframe (or others too), save metadata for those and continue in LRT from the 2nd workflow row.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 puncho
Yes, still fiddling with getting the right settings and will have to watch your holy grail tutorial! Thanks! Will try that Smile

edit: I went back to LRTimelapse, added the keyframes (by pressing the blue diamond) where the pink luminance peaks and pressed save. Went back into LR as you said, selected Full Sequence and read metadata from files. However, when I go back to the LRT4 Keyframes, I still have the original keyframes and not the additional new ones? Thanks
#4 Gunther
Did you remember to save metadata in Lightroom after editing the keyframes there? It's basically always the same procedure as outlined here: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow on the tab "Visual Workflow".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: