• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First Timelapse short film, shot in the USA

Video
#1 PatrickSnitjer
Thanks for reading my post! This is my very first completed timelapse video. It was shot during a 28 days roadtrip through the west of the United States, in the late summer of 2019. Editing took a long time, but I'm quite happy with the result. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1J1Vd4UIQ

All shots were taken with my Nikon D7200 and edited using LRTimelapse. For the motion shots I used a fully DIY Rig (3rd itteration).
#2 Dale Davis
Patrick:

Let me be the first to commend you on a beautiful video and a great time-lapse film. Your film beautifully depicted scenes of our national parks. The music and the mood were perfect. You captured the classic scenes but with a different mood than most tourists that visit these wonderful parks. I loved the scenes of Zion, Yellowstone Half Dome from Tunnel View, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, and so many others. Loved the motion time-lapse scenes, and the astrophotography.

I could not find a single negative comment since you did such a great job. Bravo!

Dale
Miami,Florida
#3 PatrickSnitjer
Wow, thanks for your very kind words, Dale! I really avoided the tourist spots, and tried to look for new vantage points and perspectives. Our whole trip was a bit like that, mainly because we planned it ourselves and didn't go to any travel agents whatsoever. The part of the Netherlands where I'm from has zero famous spots, so I guess I have always learned to see things for myself. Again, thanks for your reply, it gives me courage to work on a new project Smile

Kind regards,

Patrick
#4 s.deb23
Amazing work and inspiring. Well done!

Rome, Italy
#5 PatrickSnitjer
Thanks s.deb23, it means a lot!

...also check out: