• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fixing or adjusting 2 and 3 star keyframes

#1 scientifantastic
I noticed on a shot I just processed that some of the 2 star and 3 star keyframes are not matching perfectly (match total exposure did't work i guess). What is the process to manually match up those frames? Can i just go back into LR and adjust them, save, reload in LRT, and then hit the Auto Transition button again?

Thanks
Joe
#2 Gunther
Normally a manual intervention shouldn't be necessary at all, since the visual deflicker usually will take care of those small differences perfectly.

If you really want to "help" manually, you would have to exchange those keyframes with two 4* keyframes and make manual adjustments on the exposure on those. Then save metadata for those keyframes, reload in LRT and apply the auto transition.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 scientifantastic
(2015-08-06, 17:41)gwegner Wrote: Normally a manual intervention shouldn't be necessary at all, since the visual deflicker usually will take care of those small differences perfectly.

If you really want to "help" manually, you would have to exchange those keyframes with two 4* keyframes and make manual adjustments on the exposure on those. Then save metadata for those keyframes, reload in LRT and apply the auto transition.

Great, thanks so much Gunther!

...also check out: