Poll: Should there be flag indicators of where you are in the work flow?

Yes
0%
No
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flags for where you are in work flow

#1 slabkoff
Hi,
I'm a new user to LR TimeLapse - using version 4.4. This is frankly a brilliant piece of work. I've done some wonderful stuff with it in just a few months. 

One thing I'd like to see is a way to indicate that you have completed a task in the work flow.  My sequences are pretty long at present - and they are taking 15-30 min to do a save and subsequent load.  Often I forget where I was in the work flow.  If the buttons would light up, or have an indicator that I've done a step, that would really help me not lose my place in the task sequence.  This should not be too hard to do I think...

For example, when I click on "save" after picking the key frames from the Key Frame Wizard, it can take a long time to save sometimes - especially with JPG files.  But if you did some kind of a flag indicating that you clicked "save", when I would come back, I'd remember where I was.  I know it sounds like I should know, but I will let the thing run and run and go on to other things to do - then I come back and do a re-save - wasting another 15-30 min.

A minor thing - but it would be a tremendous help.

Steve
#2 Gunther
Yes, I was thinking about something like that too - but I'm still not sure how exactly I could implement it. Will keep thinking... :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: