• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flickering after processing

#1 Otgermous
Hello,

I think that what I'm about to say has nothing to do with LRTimelapse but I'm guessing that I might have a better chance to find an anwser to whatever is happening to me due to the nature of this forum.

Sometimes, within a sequence with the exactly the same EXIF, some kind of flickering appears after processing the pictures. In the RAW previsualization there's no flickering at all, but after applying the same post-processing to the whole sequence it appears at some point. I've noticed that it happens more when applying things like clarity or contrast, specially with the "whites/blacks" sliders.

I apologize because it may be an stupid question, and it doesn't appear to be related to the LRTimelapse program, but I couldn't find anything like this posted already.
And it also happens to me when I have a sequence without changes on the EXIF and I only use lightroom.

I was going to add two pictures but apparently I can't. They belong to the same sequence taken 4 seconds appart with identic settings. It may look like nothing but once in the video does feel like flickering and gets annoying.

Because apparently I can't add pictures to show it, it's gonna be hard to explain. But to be more specific it looks like they have had different contrast or clarity settings on post processing, althought they haven't.

Thanks a lot for the help.
#2 Gunther
It's Lightroom introducing this. See: https://lrtimelapse.com/news/use-the-new...me-lapses/

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Otgermous
Thanks a lot!

...also check out: