• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Folder Contents Refresh

#1 jimcamel
Processing lots of TL's yesterday from the Eclipse.  But finding it awkward to initialize new folders of TL Sequences.

I am running on Mac, El Capitan.  TL Sequences are stored in sub-folders under a top-level folder (called TL Sequences) on an external RAID.   Sometimes I use the IMPORT from Card feature in LRT and in other case I create a folder within "TL Sequences" and use Finder to copy the images from the (source) card to it.  But then to get LRT to locate this folder I have to Quit LRT and re-start it .... I cannot find a way to Open/Close the disclosure Triangle of the TOP Level folder or the Volume to get it to refresh the folder list; nor does there appear to the a context menu option to force a folder list reload.  Quitting and re-staerting the program refreshes the list but it's awkward and time-consuming.

Am I missing something or should there be a way for LRT to refresh its folder list ?

jc
#2 jimcamel
oops.....just found the Folder Refresh arrows in the top-right of the folder list. Issue resolved.
#3 Gunther
Perfect!

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: