• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For Sale - eMotimo Spectrum 4-Axis Motion Control Head

#1 usmaan
Selling eMotimo Spectrum ST4 ($1,999). The eMotimo spectrum is an advanced 4-axis motion controller for photo and video work. It has numerous filming profiles (slow, medium, fast, quiet, turbo, time-lapse, etc.) Can be used for time-lapse shooting, real time video (interviews, product shots, etc.), stop-motion photography, and anything else you can think of.

Shipping: Free anywhere within US.

Condition: Excellent. Used less than 3 times. The only signs of use are a few cosmetic marks / minor scratches. The actual function of the equipment is brand new. Works perfectly.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rqqmy5qp06qnz...YMlCa?dl=0

Product Info: Visit eMotimo website for additional product information if desired.

Price: $1,999. (Significant discount off of eMotimo's new pricing - approximately 20%).

Reason for selling: I love the Spectrum but due to other demands on my time I am not able to use it as often as I’d like. The few times I have used it, I have loved it and it’s worked great.

Package includes:

1. eMotimo Spectrum ST4 head
2. PS4 controller to control ST4 head
3. L-bracket for mounting camera
4. 2 receivers (1 plus spare) for receiving PS4 controller signal to control ST4 head movement
5. SD card (w/ adapter) for performing firmware updates
6. Electrical adapter to run Spectrum off electricity
7. RAVPower battery pack - RAVPower battery pack for eMotimo Spectrum head (includes adapter to recharge battery pack and wire to connect battery pack to eMotimo Spectrum)
8. Canon camera connection cable (Spectrum can be connected with Nikon or other camera brands with other appropriate connection cables which can be purchased separately)
9. Dynamic Perception's Multi-Angle Dynamic Leveling Wedge & Arca Plate Kit used for leveling camera on inclines - $160 Value (https://www.dynamicperception.com/Multi-...p1-pro.htm)
10. Bag of miscellaneous bolts for use with Leveling Wedge / L-bracket as needed
11. Pelican-style storage case for Spectrum and accessories
Fan of all things epic & adventurous.
#2 usmaan
Price negotiable! Willing to sell for $1799.00 ($200 reduction). And free shipping anywhere within US!
Fan of all things epic & adventurous.
#3 Cinema24
Hi,

I'm wondering if you still have this item for sale.

Also is this the ST4 basic or is it the F4 Pro Bundle. I'm looking for bundle to use with a MYT camera slider.

Thank you, Ray

...also check out: