• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 c_joerg
Sometime, I have the problem with this forum that I can’t scroll up to the top off the thread. This is not reproducible. So when I go back and come to the same thread again, than it’s mostly OK.

I have this on three different PC’s (2*Win7, 1*XP) and also on my Internet TV and sometimes on my Android Handy.

Did somebody else has notice this or had a solution?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
You are right, I've experienced that too a couple of times, but couldn't reproduce, so it's hard to fix. I'll keep monitoring it.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Wire14
I have the same problem.

On Internetexplorer I can solve it by reloading the page. Sometimes I have to reload it twice.

But on Firefox this is not working, so I'm not able the see the hole thread

Cheers, Chris
#4 Gunther
I think I've fixed it now. Thanks for reporting!
#5 Wire14
Hi Gunther,

the problem is solved but I discovered another problem. Sometimes the Path above the first post is missing.

Cheers, Chris
#6 Gunther
Let me know, if you have a link where this is reproducible.
#7 Wire14
Ok I just searched for the link and now it was just the other way round. In this thread: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-visu...1#pid24861 the path was not visible, but after reloading it was visible.

And an this threat: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-foru...3#pid24853 it was not visible but now it is visible.
#8 Gunther
Can you still reproduce this? Cause I can't. Currently testing with Chrome, both links open correctly.
Please try clearing your cache just in case and shift-reload the pages, then try again.
#9 c_joerg
From my side everything is OK right now. Good Job. I'm working with MS Internet Explorer.

...also check out: