• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Jo More
I just built a new PC from scratch, now the fun begins with installing everything.  I'm trying to install lrtimelapse 4, I'm trying to activate it but it is asking me for a License File.  Location it is looking at is Documents/Adobe.  Where do I find this file?  Or how do I go about activating this copy?
#2 Gunther
If you ever bought a license four LRTimelapse, you'll have the license key in your email.
If you want to use the free version of LRTimelapse just make sure to install the very latest from https://LRTimelapse.com/download it will run without license key.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jo More
I purchased under an email I don't have access to any more.  I changed Internet Service Providers and don't have access to that email any more.  What do you do then?  I never thought of saving the file at the time of change.  Everything just worked fine before.  Do I have to purchase another copy again?
#4 Jo More
When I click on License, it is asking for the file, If I saved the email and file onto a hard drive, what would it be called?
#5 Gunther
Please send me an email to support(at) LRTimelapse(dot) com, tell me the email that you used when buying and I'll resend your license key.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: