• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Getting started with time-lapse already in LR

#1 JCDY
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm having trouble getting started at all. I have been doing timelapses without this plugin by editing the frames in LR (copying same edits to all frames), exporting the frames, and turning them into a video with a free app Zeitraffer. Someone recommended I try this plugin instead, so I installed the free demo version. I have a Collection in LR of 400 frames to test with the demo version. However, I cannot figure out how to open them in LRT5 (I am on a Mac). It seems to be set up only to open folders from the Finder, but I want to open collections from LR. Since I imported my timelapse frames in Lightroom Mobile, they do not exist in their own folder in the Finder; they are in the large folder of all Lightroom Mobile imports. How can I use a Collection that isn't its own Folder in the finder? Thanks!
#2 Gunther
The LRTimelapse workflow does not support collections. Please move the images of your sequence into a dedicated folder on your harddrive. Then start the workflow in LRTimelapse. Follow the instructions on https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/visual-workflow/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: