• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Gradient Based Corrections

#1 Boris.Leonov
Hello there,

My request of adding gradual filter and local contrast/hue/sat/etc. – ramping.
It would really unleash full potential of LRTimelapse.

Regards, B.Leonov

#2 Joachim Buambeki
I second that.
That would be useful even for shots that were shot with a physical ND Grad filter, where you want to brighten up the sky towards the end to prevent it from getting too dark when the sun has already set.

Best Regards
David
#3 Boris.Leonov
(2011-02-24, 13:04)Joachim Buambeki Wrote: I second that.
That would be useful even for shots that were shot with a physical ND Grad filter, where you want to brighten up the sky towards the prevent it from getting too dark when the sun has already set.

Best Regards
David

With this feature you'd be able to squeeze all that DR from raw file! Really amazing!
I'd say with this feature LRTimelapse will become the ultimate timelapse editing/grading tool…
Regards, B.Leonov
#4 Gunther
Quote:With this feature you'd be able to squeeze all that DR from raw file! Really amazing!
I'd say with this feature LRTimelapse will become the ultimate timelapse editing/grading tool…

I heard you ;-)
Give me a little bit of time to look into it. It's not so straight forward as it seems...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Gunther
It was tough because the xmp-Library adobe provides is not really vell documented but finally I managed to animate the gradient based corrections.
You have two gradients you can animate (the first two). Please define the gradients first, sync and change the parameters afterwards.
Animation of the gradients works excellent with key-frame / auto transitions.

[Video: http://vimeo.com/23033924]
#6 Joachim Buambeki
Just found this old thread and wanted to say thanks, I didn't notice this feature has been implemented a while ago.

Thanks for all your good Gunther!
Vimeo <<->> flickr
#7 Gunther
You are welcome,.this is a feature I use for quite every sequence!
#8 Joachim Buambeki
By the way, your demo video reminds me of the movie the "The Bed Sitting Room". If you're a fan of trippy green and orange gradients you gotta watch this. :-p

[size=xx-small]I guess it is no coincidence it came out when LSD was pretty popular...[/size]
Vimeo <<->> flickr

...also check out: