• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

graduated filter issue, cannot delete...

#1 sfaulk
Ok, so I made a mistake rotating a graduated filter (the middle one 180 degrees), to the top of the image. I rendered out the sequence and the graduated filter spins around until it meets the next 4 star in the sequence. 5, 4* images. #3 & #4.

I've gone back and removed the graduated filters from all images and all 4 Stars.

Then Reloading, then Auto Trans Special, Saving XMP. Applying to LR, Exporting.

I get the same thing each time. A rotating graduated filter twice during the final render.

Please help me! I'm stuck and my stupid computer takes 1.5 hours to render a 500 image sequence. (Shoot me in the face Slow!)...

Thanks!

See the attached file below, the image shows you the graduated filter spinning. UGH!    
#2 Gunther
I'd suggest you reinitialize the sequence and start over. Another option would be to copy the settings for the Gradient from one keyframe, where the filter is okay, to all other keyframes in Lightroom and redo just the filters.

One one option would be to find the gradient filter's "angle" column in LRTimelapse, then right click on the table header for that column and then "initialize column" or "fill down column".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 sfaulk
I took your first suggestion and ran with it, my penance for the day... I should have know when I spun that gradient over on its head. Live and learn. Thanks man.

...also check out: