• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grand Canyon Time Lapse

Video
#1 Meauris
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica][Video: https://youtu.be/zI8cBs6iKUM][/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Please let me know what you think, I'm ready to learn. Below more information about the shots. [/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]During my trip to the United States I visited several National Parks. [/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]I'm very impressed with the beauty and the vastness of these reserved places. [/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica][size=x-small]While hiking the South rim I had the opportunity to shoot these time lapjes.[/size][/font]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Grand Canyon South Rim[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Summer of 2016[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]A Time Lapse Video by Meauris[/font][/size] 

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Locations[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]in order of appearance[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Math[/font][/size][size=x-small][font=Helvetica]er Point viewing North-East[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Mather Point viewing North[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Mather Point at sunset viewing North-East[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Mather Point at sunset viewing North-West[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Mather Point at MoonRise viewing East[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Mather Point at Night viewing North-West[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Pipe Creek Vista viewing North[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Yavapai Geological Museum viewing North-West[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Hopi House viewing North[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Equipment[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Canon 450D[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Canon EFS 17-85 IS USM[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Trinket as intervalometer[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Music[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Moby - Ghost Return (Ambient)[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]I wish to thank all those who participated[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]in the filming of this video[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Emy[/font][/size] [size=x-small][font=Helvetica]& [/font][/size][size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Emma[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Special thanks to[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Rob Nelson and Jonas Stenstrom from untamed science for there[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]“Rob & Jonas’ Filmmaking Tips” YouTube Channel.[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]UntamedScience.com[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Mobygratis.com for providing me  this great music from Moby[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]lrtimelapse.com for deflickering my shots[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Grand Canyon National Park Service for providing everyone [/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]an opportunity to visit these great places[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Helvetica]Thanks for Watching![/font][/size]

...also check out: