• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#1 Plan9
In may this year I spent 16 days shooting timelapses around Greece. Greece is the country I have spent the most time in apart from my native Norway, so I was eager to capture my favourite places in TL. A little too eager perhaps since I ended up with 116000 picture- and videofiles in the end. That works out to about 1 exposure every 12 seconds ... 24/7 =D

[Video: http://vimeo.com/45012683]

Thanks Gunther for the brilliant LRTimelapse. Makes PP so much easier..
#2 Gunther
Hi! Thanks for sharing, and congratulation for some really nice shots and edits! I like it!

I'm however experiencing some jitter when playing here - I don't know if it's Vimeo or kind of a framerate/bitrate issue...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Plan9
I know there is 1 scene that I messed up the framerate on (23,976 intsead of 25), but apart from that one it looks decent on my screen. I'll go over it next weekend and do some tweaking

(2012-07-02, 13:51)gwegner Wrote: Hi! Thanks for sharing, and congratulation for some really nice shots and edits! I like it!

I'm however experiencing some jitter when playing here - I don't know if it's Vimeo or kind of a framerate/bitrate issue...
#4 PerceptionSeekers
Amazing pictures, I really enjoyed watching it Smile I also experienced some stutter/jitter in some sequences.

May I ask, what equipment you use for your motion shots?
#5 Plan9
Thanks, glad you liked it.
I used a 9 foot (3x3feet) DP stage 0 and a Celestron Skywatcher/Merlin head.

(2012-07-03, 19:45)PerceptionSeekers Wrote: Amazing pictures, I really enjoyed watching it Smile I also experienced some stutter/jitter in some sequences.

May I ask, what equipment you use for your motion shots?

...also check out: