• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Guadalquivir, between two sides

Video
#1 fcsanti
[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://vimeo.com/160800894[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This Time Lapse film is about the Guadalquivir river and Seville.
Even locals are surprised by activities and the life of the Guadalquivir riverbanks. The river has huge merchant activity rate and offers a wide range of
recreational opportunities such as rowing, sailing or fishing. It causes gorgeus sceneries and astonishing landscapes.
All this activity has been captured by the timelapse technique and 4k high resolution.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
It has been filmed between the months of December 2015 and February 2016, it has been my first whole work as timelapse photographer. Although I spent 1 year learning this technique, this work has allowed me to polish some details, as well as to test a motorized camera slider.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A Canon EOS 600D with ML and 50mm Zeiss optics and Tamron 17-55mm has been used. I have also used a motorized swivel 360 degrees.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For development and post-production it has been utilised Lightroom, LRTimelapse, After Effects and FCPX.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Finally, in relation to the music it has been used the song "La Moreno", by the great guitarist Jose Acedo. I really appreciate his contribution.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for visiting and sharing.[/font][/size]
#2 abejarutas
Very good work, I have finally been able to access. Congratulations.

Muy buen trabajo, por fin he podido acceder. Enhorabuena.
Jesús Serrano
Video of Nature http://www.videonatura.es
#3 fcsanti
Me alegro mucho! Y gracias por comentar!
Saludos.

...also check out: