• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HG not working after latest 5.06 update

#21 Gunther
Dustin, I'm also on the latest Lightroom CC Classic and LRT 5.06. I've done lots of holy grail and never had any problems. So we'd have to sort out what exactly is going on. As I already asked above, some simple test would be good to try to narrow down, what exactly is causing the problems. Use a short sequence only (part of a sequence in a dedicated folder would be fine for testing), do a simple HG workflow, edit the Exposure only in Lightroom, see, if it works. Then start adding more development tools.
The log file and a zip with a sequence where the problem happens with would definitely help me to narrow down what's going on.
You can send it via https://fromsmash.com to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#22 paf6169
Hi Gunther, so today again one fo those days when it´s not working. This is a completely normal sequence, 3 keyframes, edited the first, the other 2 have been done with the script but no changes where made. No filter no anything else was used. Please explain why one frame was left out completely unedited... ??!!
#24 Gunther
That frame seem to have an exposure of "0" while the others have another value. Try applying the auto transition once more to fix it.
I could only imagine, that you might have Lightroom set to auto save XMP-Metadata (which should always turned off) and thus overwriting the changes that LRTimelapse did. Check your Lightroom settings.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: