• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HG not working after latest 5.06 update

#11 tretts88
yes, I checked the changes several times to see if there was anything that could affect the calculation of transitions. in any case, loading the exifs the luminance calculation and the loading processes of a sequence in general are faster, as is the loading of the graph.
#12 tretts88
ah, I forgot that despite the downgrade nothing has changed about the keyframs problem. I'm trying again with the previous version in the hope that there is some change
#13 tretts88
nothing has totally changed. i don't what to do.

[Image: https://imageshack.com/a/img922/5664/ByCkRv.png]
#14 Gunther
Sorry, I still don't get your exact problem.
Please use the latest version, do a simple holy grail workflow and tell me what you think is not working. Please help me to understand what's going on. Check the log file also after any anomaly, send it to me after it happened (info menu).

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#15 tretts88
So, I thought that the holy grail method had something to do with it, but from what I see it works perfectly, that's not the problem. The problem lies in the fact that as you can see from the picture the luminance calculation made by "holy grail" does not take care the keyframes modified in LR. In fact the sequence is perfectly uniform except for those points that result completely out with respect to the whole sequence.
#16 Gunther
The Holy grail compensations will be added way before you go to Lightroom. You can do an easy test: initialize the sequence, Auto-Keyframes, Auto Holy grail - now click on Visual Previews (leave LR out). Does that work?

BTW: Which version of LR are you using?
Make also sure you are using the regular "Auto Transition" (not holding Ctrl or Shift while clicking).
#17 tretts88
it's a test I've already done, and in fact HG works perfectly. The problem is with changes made in lightroom.

LR 7.3 raw camera 10.3
#18 Gunther
Still I don't have your log file after that happens. How am I supposed to help you?
#19 dustin_farrell
Similar problem. What do you need Gunther? Log file? Problems started when I updated to the latest Lightroom. I'm also on the latest LRT now.
#20 dustin_farrell
Rolled back to older Lightroom and LRT 4 and all is fine now. Definitely an update issue with Lightroom.

...also check out: