• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HG workflow - creating other keyframes

#1 NCHANT
Hey,

I have been having this problem pretty much every time I make a time-lapse, I create other keyframes and LRT shows the keyframes are made (Green boxes in the preview) however when loading metadata in LR, not all those keyframes are created?

In this case, I wanted 9 keyframes, but only 7 made it through to LR. Not even the very first frame is a 4* keyframe.

How can I work around this?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Please check if you have the same number of images in LRTimelapse and in Lightroom. You might hve to synchronize the folder in Lightroom, if not.
Check that you are always in Grid Mode when doing Load/Save Metadata in Lightroom and have cleared all filters and selected all images.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 NCHANT
Sorry gwegner this is a continuous problem I am having with 90% of the TLs I make.

I have a feeling that with an HG TL, the 2/3* keyframes are interfering with LRT making 4* key-frames? As some of my TLs change exposure quite erratically during sunset, and that just happens to be where the 4* key-frames would be made, maybe?
#4 Gunther
Are you using the latest version 3.4? The 4* keyframes will normally be created next to the others, they don't interfere. If there is no space at all to create them, they won't appear in the preview and table at all. If you see them in the Table and Preview in LRT, I'm 100% sure, that they will be saved as well.
#5 chasg
I may be a bit late in replying to this one, but I noticed this exact same behaviour when I didn't remove the jpegs that I shot along with my raws (LRT gives you the option of not copying jpegs from the card when it does the imports, but I'm still using Lightroom for my imports, and I bring the jpegs in).

Once I took the jpegs out and refreshed the folder in LRT, all the keyframes went where I expected them to be.

Cheers!

Chas
#6 Gunther
Of course, if you have RAW+JPG in the folder, you will only get garbage since LRTimelapse "sees" both.

...also check out: