• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy Grail button issue

#1 VictorParis
HELLO
I have Sony A7s2 raw files from a timelapse with some shutterspeed differences.
After clicking on key frames assistant, the Holy grail button stay inactive, do you know why? (here a screenshot of my interface)
Thanks you
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 mexican
I'm not 100% sure but from my experience I can say that whenever I've shot the sequence in aperture priority mode (speak camera mode different than M) the holy grail button remained inactive.
#3 Gunther
Exactly. The Holy Grail Wizard only makes sense for sequences shot in M mode. For all other sequences just use the Visual Deflicker.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 VictorParis
Thanks u for you answers but I have some M-mode timelapse (but without any camera settings changes during the whole sequence). Same button problem .
SO the only configuration which would worked is if I shot in M-mode and changing manually the setting during the timelapse?
#5 Gunther
That's the purpose of the Holy Grail Wizard: do compensate for camera changes in M mode. In other constellations it simply wouldn't make sense.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 chasg
What I've done in these cases (sometimes I switch from A to M during a sequence, if I need semi-automation), is to add the 2-star and 3-star keyframes manually. Then you can use the Holy Grail Wizard.

...also check out: