• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy grail greyed out (Exif data exists, shutter was changed)

#1 greenscreen20
Hey there.

I am doing the holy grail method but the program is not detecting the transition. I initialized the metadata and it still isn't working.

The problem is visible here:

[Image: https://u21617698.dl.dropboxusercontent....7%20PM.png]
#2 Gunther
Did you click on “keyframes wizard“ before? You should follow the workflow from left to right...

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 greenscreen20
Yes I did the keyframe wizard the first time I tried and it created the keyframes. But it didn't allow the holy grail to become ungreyed. I adjusted in LR and brought it back, but I had to restart because it wasn't adjusting for the holy grail part of the shot even after that step.

I'm not sure why, the shutter info is there so it should be fine to use. Also I noticed the Inter-val is much higher across those frames as visible in my screenshot, although I am not sure what exactly that is doing.
#4 Gunther
There are some shots missing there. On your screenshot the keyframe wizard has not been applied. Precondition for the holy grail wizard to be activated works be that you shoot the sequence in M mode.
Please try again: click on Jeffers wizard, this should create small orange triangle keyframes left and right of the jump. After this, the holy grail wizard will get activated, if the sequence was shot in m-mode.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: