• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy grail Keyframes not appearing in Lightroom

#1 lightpanther
Hi Gunther.

Before replying, please note what I have said in the following...while it is always possible I am making a workflow mistake, I am doing all of this:

Load sequence in LRT. Load LR.
Launch keyframe wizard in LRT. Select keyframes.
Launch HG wizard in LRT. It draws the orange curve.
Save in LRT. Drag to LR.
"add" and not "copy" in LR. Import in LR. Go to folder in library. CTL-A for full sequence. 
NO KEYFRAMES VISIBLE. 
Filter menu is present in LR, but selecting LRT keyframes gives blank screen with message "no photos match the filter."

So far this is happening only with the HG wizard.

Please note also I have checked previous versions of the question in the forum search base and I cannot find the solution that applies. Now, the files WERE in the future when first loaded, and this was because this laptop's clock had reset itself to the wrong time zone.

BUT...BUT...I reset the laptop's time zone and I used metadata > reset (initialize) in LRT. Still no keyframes showing up in LR.

THEN, I removed all "xmp" files from the folder, and copied the NEFs to a new folder, so that all that folder contained were the original raw files off the camera. I removed the other folder, and removed it from lightroom catalog. I closed LR and LRT. I switched off and rebooted the laptop (time zone was correct).
Loaded the sequence (from its new folder), and went through the process...keyframes still not showing up.

Need to get this sorted. LRT is not going to be usable if I can't work on HG style sequences.
#2 Gunther
I've read your text and I can assure you that this is not a general problem in LRT. If your images have a wrong timestamp, you need to use "Metadata/Shift Timestamp". Double check, that the exif Date/Time (in the Date/Time column in LRT) is earlier than your computer's time.
Please follow the advices in this faq step by step for troubleshooting: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 lightpanther
Thanks for the reply, Gunther. In fact, because I still had the images on camera, I downloaded them again fresh off the camera, and this seemed to solve the problem. I can only assume that the files are stamped by the computer's clock when they are loaded onto it, as this is the only difference between the scenario that worked and the scenario that didn't.

Originally, I had shifted the computer's clock rather than the timestamp within LRT, so the time should still definitely have been before computer time, but that still didn't work for some reason.

...also check out: