• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy grail post processing problem

#1 nospheerato
Hello friends,

i am facing a problem while post processing a holy grail timelapse i did which i hope someone can guide me on how to fix it or what i am doing wrong.
I used qDSLRDashboard to test the autoramping feature with the 3 Axis motion control. However when i use the holy grail wizard, i have one portion becomes way under exposed. i have tried manually adding key frames, but i still end up with under exposed dark frames in the overall timelapse clip. 

you can see the rendered clip in the below link and this after several attempts to fix the holy grail:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8g78kndbydrmt...2.mp4?dl=0

appreciate the experts' feedback on to what may be the problem

Thanks
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
This is one of those cases where the adjustments that qDDB applied are way too close to each other. By default qDDB is set to read out every 3rd image only - for a reason. This makes sure, that LRT can properly compensate inbetween.

Anyway - in that case the holy grail wizard won't help you, if you cannot manage to get the orange curve to the middle (without clipping at the top or botton) by using the slider. I'd recommend to skip the holy grail wizard in that case and use only the visual deflicker. Do a couple of refine steps and you'll most likely get a smooth result.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 nospheerato
Thanks Gunther. Managed to fix the video

...also check out: