• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How deselect an area in the preview window; exposure jump in one frame

#1 motiyairl
Hi Gunther,

A small 2 question please,
After I did the auto transition and save then I did the visual previous and even the visual Deflicker then in the preview window I select an area, now LRtimlapse will recalculate the all sequence again according to my chosen area .. what if I choose a wrong area or want to remove the chosen area .. 
How do I go back to the point I hit SAVE after the Auto transition and recalculate from the all image (like before I chosen an area by mistake / wrong area)?

The second question:
I have done a time-lapse From a structure out. in all the photos at the start when my camera was in the structure in I kept the same settings In terms of shutter speed (1/30) excluding one photo that I changed it to 1/25 and after that photo I changed it again but now to 1/40 And I continued with the 1/40 .. now I have a jump in the exposure ..
How do you suggest I handle this exposure jumping in that photo? I can not put there a keyframe because LRtimlapse put there the small Orange arrows .. so what can I do?

Regards,
Moti
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
First: just double click into the preview to clear the reference area. You can as well just choose another area by dragging and then select "Static" if a dialog shows up.

Second: Just click on "Auto Holy Grail" this will do all the magic compensating for this. That's what the orange keyframes are for.
Check out my holy grail tutorial too: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 motiyairl
(2017-02-23, 17:58)gwegner Wrote: First: just double click into the preview to clear the reference area. You can as well just choose another area by dragging and then select "Static" if a dialog shows up.

Second: Just click on "Auto Holy Grail" this will do all the magic compensating for this. That's what the orange keyframes are for.
Check out my holy grail tutorial too: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial

Thanks for the quick reply,

The first one worked like a charm, thanks.

For the second, after I did the Auto Holy Grail (Visual Deflicker button right?) Still You can see a little jump in exposure in that spot .. 
I think that the best option is to handle the exposure in that photo only in lightroom and to compare it to the previous / forward photo (to put a keyframe in that photo).
#4 Gunther
Auto Holy Grail and Visual deflicker are two separate buttons :-)
First use Auto Holy Grail for the rough compensation and later Visual Deflicker.
If this still doesn't give a smooth enough pink curve, you can apply deflicker multiple times via "Refine Deflicker" - just click on deflicker again, after the Visual Previews have been generated completely.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: