• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to add a watermark with ffmpeg after exporting video.

Video
#1 xirfan
Hi All

I searched the forum and I thought you could use a thread which describes a very simple way to watermark your videos.

I'm on Windows so I will describe how to do it on my system.

1. Find where ffmpeg.exe is located on your system through the Edit > Settings > External Tools dialogue in LRTimelapse, on my system it is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\LRTimelapse 4\ffmpeg64.exe' You're probably on a 64bit system so you can use either ffmpeg.exe or ffmpeg64.exe.
  2. Copy the ffmpeg exe files to a new location, very important, copy, don't move.
  3. Place your logo and source video in the same folder as ffmpeg64.exe
  4. I use the following script to add a logo to the bottom right corner of my 4K(UHD) video:
    Code:
    ffmpeg64 -i video.mp4 -i logo.png -filter_complex "overlay=3140:1660" video1.mp4
    where video.mp4 is the source name of your video and logo.png is your logo image.
  5. Modify this code to your needs and save it in a text file, in the same folder as before.
  6. Rename the file.txt to file.bat and run it, this will open a command line dialogue like in the attachment, you can see the progress at the bottom of the window.
That's it, you will now have a copy of your video with your water mark. In case it's not clear, the position of the logo is x-axis:y-axis, so across:down.

Here's an example of my LRT output with a water mark added afterwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_6I2oMsYHE

Sources: 1,2.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 happyeverydaywe
You may also use iDealshare VideoGo to add a watermark to video like MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, MPG etc
#3 mayrkandy
iDealshare VideoGo can help to add watermark to AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, VOB, ASF, AVCHD, MTS, MXF, MOD, TOD, 3GP, SWF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV, and etc

It can add text watermark to movies files
It can add image or picture watermark to video like adding JPG, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and etc to videos.

...also check out: