• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to avoid a simultaneous trigger of slider step and dslrDashboard?

#1 snahl
Hi,
In the video "Tag-zu-Nacht Zeitraffer automatisiert aufnehmen mit qDslrDashboard und LRTimelapse" Gunther is nicely demonstrating and explaining how a day-to-night time lapse sequence can be automated using a tablet running dslrDashboard. Great.

At one point Gunther says that the dslrDashboard functions totally indepentent of the Rhino slider used in his demonstration (from 06:15 till 07:00).
I guess this is what it is.

But I wonder how can I achieve a synchronization between the camera shutter release and a step movement of the slider (or the eMotimo instead of the Rhino slider)?
The goal is to avoid that both devices are triggered simultaneously resulting in a potentially blurred shot (depending on the slider move and/or the exposure time).

Do we need an additional controlling device overseeing the action of the two?
Any thoughts, suggestions, solutions?

Greetings
Dig-IT-all
#2 Gunther
This will happen automatically. In the video I had the motion controller (same goes for the emotimo) triggering the camera and the motion. So basically in those scenarios the motion controller will serve as intervalometer as well.
The Table however just listens to the camera and waits for the next image being transferred.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 snahl
All clear, thanks.

(little typo: with "Table" you mean "Tablet")
Dig-IT-all
#4 josemabcn
(2014-10-02, 12:20)gwegner Wrote: This will happen automatically. In the video I had the motion controller (same goes for the emotimo) triggering the camera and the motion. So basically in those scenarios the motion controller will serve as intervalometer as well.
The Table however just listens to the camera and waits for the next image being transferred.

Ghunter, can you splain how to configure this feature in qDsle?, In don't understand how is possible..

Thanks

Jose
#5 Gunther
There is nothing to configure. Each preview JPG will be automatically transferred to qDDB and qDDB will eventually change the camera settings. This is independent from the slider and shutter triggering.
Check out my video about shooting the holy grail on http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: