• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to Cancel or abort LRTimelapse process

#1 Steve
Once an LRTimelapse process is started (Auto Transition, Visual Preview, Deflicker) is there a way to stop it, short of ending the LRtimelapse process from task manager?

In my case I'm seeing something I don't like and want to stop to fix something without having to wait several minutes for visual preview to complete. I'm doing a DtN and the day images are all showing way under exposed in LRTimelapse, but fine in LR, yes metadata saved and reloaded in LRTimelapse.
#2 Gunther
Visual Previews can be turned off by clicking again on the Visual Preview button. All other processes by clicking on the X button right to the process bar.

Quote:the day images are all showing way under exposed in LRTimelapse, but fine in LR, yes metadata saved and reloaded in LRTimelapse.

You might have not used the sync script: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script

Also when doing the holy grail wizard use the rotate slider to bring the zig zag curve as close to the horizontal middle line as possible.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Steve
Gunther, thanks for the quick reply. I am using the LRT sync keyframes, but possibly incorrectly. I have 20 keyframes as set by LRT. In LR, after adjusting the first image I use the script to sync the remaining 19 keyframes for basic adjustments, then individually tweak the keyframes (color balance a few points on exposure, highlights, shadows etc.) then save the metadata for the keyframes and reload in LRT.

I think it was the rotate and stretch for the HGW that got me back on the right track. Still working on it, but with 1300 images it takes a while.
#4 Gunther
You should use the sync script from any keyframe to the next ones after you finished editing a keyframe. This is to have the last setting as a basis for the next kf. Check out my Basic tutorial!
#5 Steve
I was curious about that. Step 8. In the Visual workflow instructions suggests syncing changes for the first keyframe to all other keyframes. Step 11 suggests syncing current keyframe to next keyframe. These would seem to be contrary to each other, or need more clarification.

As mentioned above I used the first keyframe to make all global adjustments, sync that to all keyframes (step 8) then individually adjust exposure and white balance keyframe by keyframe. I'm happy to do it one by one (step 11), but what wouldn't work with the way I'm doing it?
#6 Gunther
This is off topic here but in short: technically it makes no difference, if you shift select the next and sync or shift select to the last. But if you do the next only, you will have to do this for all keyframes. If you always shift select to the last, you will able to skip keyframes that are already fine from editing without having to sync.

So say you have 5 keyframes:
- Edit first, shift-select 1-5, Sync
- Edit second, shift-select 2-5, Sync
- Edit 3rd, shift-select 3-5, sync
- 4rth is ok - skip (4th and 5th already have settings from 3rd, so you can continue with 5th)
- Edit 5th, and done.

...also check out: