• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HOW TO IMPORT MULTIPLE FOLDERS

#1 LeoMoon74
Hi Gunther

I worked a time lapse in two separate parts and folders, now I want to get all together in a single project but at the same time keeping the photos in two separated folders is this possible? or only way is to move all the photos to a single folder and import from that folder and start all the process again?

Thanks
Leonardo
#2 Gunther
Hi Leonardo, if you want to process them as one time lapse sequence, you'll have to bring them into one folder. Just use LRTimelapse to move the images of the 2nd folder to the first. This will preserve your edits and previews.
In Lightroom I'd remove both folders from the catalog - then do the regular LRT workflow, you'll bring the big folder into Lightroom when dragging it at the end of the first workflow row.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 LeoMoon74
Thanks Gunther

I suspected that was the only option (: I really like LRT I wished the export process from LR when the edition is finished be faster...I guess I better use the D700 instead of the D810 to get smaller files...

This is a work in progress and the way I am testing LRT that really handles well all the changing conditions in light you have in a flight I hope you like it.

https://vimeo.com/160085175

Leonardo

...also check out: