• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to install the Slideshow and Video Templates (free and PRO)

#31 Gunther
The template approach is not supported anymore in LR5: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrti...ightroom-5
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#32 robbiecee
(2013-07-13, 09:01)gwegner Wrote: This has nothing to do with LRTimelapse, it's a Lightroom issue!

Let's try to narrow things down: neither the slideshow templates (left in the slideshow module under "user templates"), nor the video templates (in the slideshow module -> Export Video -> dropdown box) appear?

You say, you have created a custom test slideshow template like I suggested. Do you see this inside the folder where you copied the LRTimelapse templates into?

Hi,
The folder 'User Templates' is visible. But none of the Presets are.
If I create a 'Test' preset, it creates a 'Test' file, which I can see.
I've tried copying all of the Preset folders in the same folder as the 'Test' file, but I'm still left without any Presets.

Any ideas?
#33 Gunther
I don't know why on your system the templates are not being displayed. Until now anyone else got it working following the explanations at the beginning of this thread - maybe you should try the new rendering approach with LRT3 beta?
#34 Marcel
(2013-07-15, 18:12)gwegner Wrote: I don't know why on your system the templates are not being displayed. Until now anyone else got it working following the explanations at the beginning of this thread - maybe you should try the new rendering approach with LRT3 beta?

EDIT: Hi again, I installed the templates just like I did in LRT 2. Now it works fine. So when using LR4.4, it IS necessary to install the Templates even when you're using LRT 3. :-)

[Hi Gunther,

I have the same problem. I just upgraded Lightroom from version 4 to version 4.4 and right afterwards installed LRTimelapse 3.
Following the instructions on the Downloadpage, I didn't download any extra templates. Sadly, Lightroom doesn't display any Templates, neither under 'User Templates' in the Slideshow mode, nor when I click export (there it offers me the standard LR templates).
Is Lightroom 4.4 the issue?

Hope you can help me,

Marcel]
#35 Gunther
No, when you use LRTimelapse 3 you don't need the templates anymore at all!
Just render with the new LRTExport plugin from the Library module. You will find the plugin at the left side, under "LRTimelapse". You don't use the Slideshow then anymore!
#36 Jellito
I've got the exact same problem. Video presets do not appear in the drop down list while exporting a TL video. Tried everything.
#37 Gunther
Lightroom 5? LR5 does not support the video templates anymore. Go for LRT3 then with the integrated render module!
#38 lightcoloursound
Id like to clear a few things up for people still struggling with this. There is added confusion about slidehow and video presets. Basically you need ot out the slidshow templates in the slidshow template route, and the video presets in the video user presets route. you have to access the slidshow presets from the drop down user template in LR and then on export you choose the video template...
#39 Gunther
But again, those video templates do not work in LR5 anymore.

...also check out: