• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to keep good rendering within premiere pro?

#1 djoubert
Hi,
Could you help me to solve the following issue which is more related the way I manage sequences within premiere pro than a lrtimelapse question.
-1 I get mp4 file using render video from LRtimelapse ( 3K - 30i/s )
-2 I open a premiere pro project with sequence parameter in order to have 2K
When I move the MP4 file to a premiere pro sequence, I get the question about to keep the sequence parameters ou to adapt to the MP4 file I want to insert.
I used to keep the sequence parameters, but the result is not so good than if I accept to change the sequence parameters.
The difference is visible for a sequence with the full moon : smooth/fluid movement against jerky
- I understand that I got the premiere pro question about to change or keep because of the 3:2 vs 16/9 difference ?
- I need to keep in 16/9
- I dont understand why the result is so different ( jerky )
Thank you for any help
Dominique
#2 Gunther
Make sure that the premiere pro sequence has the same frame rate then the clips exported with LRTimelapse.
I recommend 29,97 fps.
The easiest would be to create a small test sequence in your final resolution (2K) and 29.97 fps in 16:9 with LRTimelapse and create the sequence from that one (take over settings in premiere to create sequence).
Now you can remove that clip from the sequence and add the bigger ones that you want to edit. Just make sure those are in 29,97 fps too.
Note that you will have to manually scale each 3K clip to fit the smaller dimensions of the premiere sequence.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 djoubert
Thank you very much Gwegner,
I will try to follow the way you propose.
Then I will bring back the results
Dominique
#4 djoubert
Hi Gwegner,
I do confirm that the solution you proposed was successfull.
Thank you very much
Dominique

...also check out: