• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HOW TO RE OPEN A PROJECT

#1 LeoMoon74
Dear Gunther

I just started to use LRT great program still trying to understand some things but mostly already working.

How do I re open a project? let's say I did the time lapse, finish, render, etc...close the program later I decide that I want to render again the video in another quality or do some modifications how do I open the project again in the same way you do with LR catalog or a project in another video editor.

Here goes the first experiment enjoy.
https://vimeo.com/159186782

Have a good day
Leonardo
#2 Gunther
There is nothing like a "project" in LRT. As soon as you load a folder in LRTimelapse you will have the last status of your work.

If you want, you can save different "snapshots", check the menu, there is a Snapshot feature that allows to save and load specific versions of an editing, if needed.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 LeoMoon74
Thanks, so every time I want to do a modification and then render the time lapse I have to re export from LR the files?
#4 Gunther
If you change the development (the look of the files) of course you have to reexport the.
If you only want to change the video format or the post processing options in the LRTimelapse render dialog, you can just render the video again from LRTimelapse buy loading the latest exported intermediary sequence.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 LeoMoon74
Thanks for the quick response great support!

I understand that if I modify in LR I need to export again that's, clear,  but I am kind of lost with your second part about the intermediate sequence (and that is exactly what I want to know) how do I upload that sequence again?, where is that sequence saved?  (I see xmp files, tiff files, but not something like a "sequence" file???

I apologise but I am used to work with programs like LR that you can check recent catalog or similar with other programs, I am missing that link in how to do it here.

Thanks,
Leonardo
#6 Wire14
Hi Leonardo,

if you render the files from lightroom you have jpeg or tiff files. Than in the upcoming lrtimelapse renderdialogue you should check that the sequence is not erased after the video is rendered. If you want to render the video again with other options just open lrt and klick on file in the upper left and in the drop-down menu choose render video. There you just browse to the path where the jpeg or tiff files are stored and you can render again with different options.

Cheers Chris
new project
malcolmp
2017-04-27, 21:23
Last Post: malcolmp

...also check out: