• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to set up my own logo for LRT 6 Pro

#1 JoMel
Hello,
in LRT 5 PRo I could set my own logo on the upper left. Now i upgraded to LRT 6 Pro but can`t find a way to set my own logo anymore. There is no possibility in the settings to do so.

Isn`t this possible anymore in LRT 6 or where can I set it up?
Best regards
Jörg
#2 Gunther
That option is not longer in LRT6 because not really many users were using it. I hope that's okay for you...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 JoMel
Thanks for the quick answer.
It would be nice to have it again. It makes the programm a bit more personell and it looks more professionell when showing clients etc. on how to do timelaps videos
This was one of the reasons why I bougt the pro versions (not the only one)
I would be glad if you put it in a further update.
Best regards
Jörg
#4 Gunther
Let's see what others say...
#5 chasg
For me, I vote "yes" to being able to add a logo.

At the moment I'm rendering 30 sequences for a client (720p, with text watermark), from which they'll choose which clips they want to purchase (which I'll then re-render at higher quality and larger sizes, of course without watermark)

I'd prefer being able to add a logo instead of just text at the LRT rendering stage, it does look more professional, imho. I use my logo consistently in all my clips that are online prior to client payment and, at the moment, this requires a second editing and rendering step in a video editor in order to do so.
#6 Gunther
He is not talking about a logo to overlay over the rendered videos. He is talking about a logo to replace the LRTimelapse logo that appears in the preview before loading a sequence.
#7 mopperle
Not a real showstopper for me, but if it is not too much work for Gunther, why not Wink
Gruß/regards

Otto

...also check out: