Shutter: I think it was 1 second

LRT settings (picture attached)
Slowest Shutter: 15"
Widest Aperture: 2.8
Smallest Aperture: 11
Lowest ISO: 100
Highest ISO: 3200

Intervalometer: every 22"

It took pictures for about 40 minutes and the camera ended up with the settings (as you can see in the picture attached):
ISO 100
Aperture: f11
Shutter: 15"

So only the shutter speed changed.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#22 kimjelly
I'm using a Canon 6d, I'll do a test to see if it is Camera model issue.
Just so you know it works with shutter speed and ISO just fine for
me.

Give me a few days.
#23 cogubr
hey guys sorry I've been away.
Do you guys have any solutions for my problem?
I really don't know how to solve this
#24 kimjelly
I'm really sorry but I've not had a chance to test it. The only time I had for timelapse was spent testing the timelapse+ view.
I'll hopefully have time soon.
#25 Gunther
Most likely it's a problem with your intervalometer. Check this tip: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-inte...-around-it

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#26 cogubr
Kimjelly:
no worries, I was away for holidays and I haven't had time to do more tests either!

Gwegner:
oh I see! I have a third party intervalometer, I will read the article and test it to see if that's the problem!
What if I use the intervalometer from Magic Lantern, would that solve the problem as well?
Thanks!
#27 twalp
Having watched Gunther's video and read his article about 3-way auto-ramping and the value of adjusting aperture as well as shutter speed and ISO, I wonder if the aperture can be small enough to allow a slow enough shutter speed to avoid the jumpiness in the water that inspired Gunther to pursue this issue. What shutter speed is needed in bright daylight to to avoid this jumpiness? And what about the issue of diffraction reducing sharpness when using a very small aperture?
#28 niccoc1603
My 2 cents for Sony users (I have an a7ii and it works):
- Install the latest firmware on camera.
- Install on the camera the latest 'Smart remote control' application from Playmemories (https://www.playmemoriescameraapps.com/ ... _00-F00002) - the one included in the firmware is not ok!
- Start the 'Smart remote control' application on the camera (the one you installed in previous step)
- Connect/pair your controlling device (Android, iOS, PC) wireless with the Sony camera wireless.
- Start qDslrDashboard and press the 'Sony wireless' button.
#29 kimtibbetts
Hi Gunther. I used QDSLRDASHBOARD for the first time today with my internal WIFI on my 6D for auto holy grail. I lost connection about 40 minutes in between my phone and the app. The automation of exposure ramping was of course lost. I spent the rest of the night trying to to salvage it by manually changing settings. Any suggestions for avoiding this?

...also check out: