• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have the ProTimer 2.5 and need to set the date and time every time I turn it on

#1 existentialist
The instructions say that you need to set the date and time when you initially turn on the timer, but that you only need to do it once. However, with my timer I need to set it every single time. It always initializes to the date and time screen with the wrong setting. It's not the end of the world, for sure, but it's irritating and I'm wondering if something is wrong with my timer.
#2 Gunther
The buffer battery needs to be exchanged. Check out the faq for the timer, it's explained there: https://LRTimelapse.com/lrtpt/faq
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 existentialist
Thank you for your quick response. I'm trying to follow the directions, but I'm fearful of breaking it. I don't see the "tabs" that are referenced in the instructions. I am able to pull off the knob and the retaining nut underneath, but nothing is moving after that. Is there a youtube video of how to do this by chance?
#4 Gunther
I'm attaching an image. Just use a small screwdriver or something to gently press those little tabs and push them to the outside. The lid will then come off.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

...also check out: