• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm doing a 2 year TL, 15 minute intervals. I'm currently at 5000+ images...l

#1 cblumenshine
The client wants monthly updated videos and I'm finding that the export time is up to 24 hours.  Is there a way to stream line this process so it doesn't take so long?

Thanks in advance.
#2 Gunther
Faster hardware? Lightroom needs the time that it needs. Another option would to narrow down the amount of images. That's what we use the long term workflow for: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/long-te...-workflow/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 cblumenshine
500GB Samsung SSD, 12GB Ram AMD 8 core, 3.10GHz. I thought there might be a way to break down the images into groups ,make multiple movies and then combine in another software
#4 Gunther
Yes, of course you can do that easily with LRTimelapse. See this tutorial: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/lrtimport/
#5 cblumenshine
Perfect. Thanks!
#6 cblumenshine
I've viewed video and to date, I already have downloaded 5700 images;  thus, they're not on a card.  I would I proceed to use this workflow from images already on my hard drive?
#7 Gunther
The LRTimelapse importer is optional. If you have your images on the Harddrive, just use the folder tree in the main window to navigate to the sequence. Make sure, that all images that you want to process in one clip are in one folder.
#8 cblumenshine
Thank you. Some of the clips need to have stabilization done to them in another software. How would I implement that clip, into 2/3 of the final clip?
#9 Gunther
I'd suggest to do the full workflow in LRTimelapse/LR and then bring the exported intermediary sequence (in the LRT_* folder) into After Effects or any other program for stabilization.

...also check out: