• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Icons to the Right hand side of the folders

#1 npaisnel
Hi

to the right of the folders in the library there are a series of icons that shoe the progress of each folder.
I have searched , but not come up with an answer of what each icon indicates..

Can you tell me what you call these 'indicators or icons and where to find the key to what they mean
I know the one from the right is "Mark as Finished " but I cant find out what the others are

thanks
#2 Gunther
The icons correspond with the workflow state (and the icons on the workflow buttons).
From left to right:
  • Has Keyframes
  • Is Holygrail and has Holy Grail Wizard applied
  • Has Auto Transition applied
  • Visual Previews completed
  • Deflicker and number of Deflicker passes applied
  • In Progress / Finished
  • Has one or more videos rendered
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 npaisnel
Ok, thanks
I could see they increased as items were done on the images, but the icon size is so small it is not possible to see what they were
I have 20 sequences of a 2 week school build project in Nepal, and some did not have certain icons ‘illuminated’ although they have all had videos exported.

I could not see a size view option to make them bigger to read them
I’ll have another look
#4 Gunther
Maybe you should set the dpi (scaling) setting in your operating system larger, LRT will then also scale.
#5 npaisnel
Had already looked but can’t seem to find the Display setting.
Under Mac System preferences there / Display there used to be the display size drop down. Now all I get is ‘Default’ or ‘Scaled for Display’
Have already gone through that and can’t find any other size/ scale options for the app icons. For Screen desktop icons, yes, but not overall in program sizing.

I can make the overall screen display size different , but then everything is too large. Was really looking to change just the In App icon size. I mean yea, I can set the display res to 1080p or 1600x900 instead of 2560 x 1440, but then not a lot on screen ..

Guess I'll just have to live with it...the joys of getting older and needing glasses I guess
#6 Gunther
Yeah... unfortunately I know exactly what you are talking about...;-)

...also check out: